First order of business was to remove the housing ferrules which were stuck inside the cable inlets. One trick I found with these is to soak them in PB Blast or another penetrating fluid and then try to gently twist them with a drill motor using a slightly oversize drill bit. Once they spin inside the inlets you can add more penetrating fluid, spin them again and then they should be able to be persuaded out with a pair of grippy needle nose pliers.
Next I tried to clean up some of the chainsuck. Final fill and smoothing will be done during paint after a chemical strip of the existing paint.
Then some clean up of the corrosion areas around cable entry and exit points.
The paint in the front of the bike is extremely thick. You can see the layers in a couple of the pics.
Next, extract the broken rear brake bosses and replace the spun rivnuts, actually I'll just replace all six.